0 25

this surely would depend on where you live?!

Yes, and all the tv's in my house suddenly "disappeared".

Well I have 1 black friend and no others...

I have no white or black friends. All my friends are Asian.

There's only three other white people at my school, so I'd have to be pretty lonely to disagree with this.

ChaseSinclairs avatar ChaseSinclair Yeah You Are +3Reply

No, and I'm black and live and go to school on an extremely diverse place. I guess I relate more to white people though I have associates of all races.

I have two half black friends, which together make one whole black person and one whole white person. Then all of my other friends are white.

I live in a town that's a bit over 75% white, and its at least 15% Asian, too. There's not many black people.

My school isn't very diverse at all. Most of my friends are white except for one Asian.

I would say my school is 97.5% White, 2% Asian and 0.5% Black (Yep, VERY diverse). I'm one of the very few black people in my school, therefore pretty much all my friends are white.

Lol 11 people agree'd, thats...thats actually kinda sad. I only have half black friends and even at that I know only two half black people and they act whiter than I do...

@Jonesy Lol 11 people agree'd, thats...thats actually kinda sad. I only have half black friends and even at that I know...

Why is it sad to have more black friends than white friends? Not everyone is like you you know.

Some places have a higher percentage of black people living there, where it'd be normal to have more black friends. One of my friends before she moved would only hang out with one or two white people and the rest of her friends were black.

Oh god no no no no no no no. Rilara! Its not sad that 11 people only have black friends. Its sad that ONLY 11 people have more black friends. As in I thought the website would be more diverse and I long diversity. All different kinds of colors is good.

@1763079

Most of my friends are all Asian too.

I don't really have any friends, except a (white) girl on the other side of the country. When I was at public school I'd hang around with a few people, including a black guy and an Indian girl, but there were mostly white people or coloured people. For anyone who doesn't know, in South Africa "coloured" is a race on its own; the people have skin lighter than black people but darker than whites.

I have more close black friends than white, but overall I have more white friends because my school is mostly white people.

Guys, shouldn't they just be.. friends? Not black, white or asian. Just actual people regardless of race?

Personality-wise, the few black friends I have are pretty white.

@Sarcasm_on_ice Personality-wise, the few black friends I have are pretty white.

I'm not 100% sure on what you mean, but it's really just a joke we all have. I mean I know they're actually black and I'm pretty racially tolerant and sdfkldskf

Anonymous