+479

When you ride roller coasters, you try to duck under the supports like an idiot, amirite?

Rockys avatar
5 26
The voters have decided that Rocky is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I still believe I will automatically grow 5 feet before we get to it.

JghRockss avatar JghRocks Yeah You Are +3Reply

Don't duck, but I always put down my arms

Every time.

StarKids avatar StarKid Yeah You Are 0Reply

HELL NO. Face them like a man!
I actually try to reach out and touch them sometimes

@notjustanothergirl HELL NO. Face them like a man! I actually try to reach out and touch them sometimes

wow you're smart-"i wounder what will happen if i hit this pole like 60 miles an hour?"

Thomass avatar Thomas Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Thomas wow you're smart-"i wounder what will happen if i hit this pole like 60 miles an hour?"

lol it never crosses my mind until i get off the ride. but they make it so that you can't touch it, the distance is too far, and i'm pretty short so.. i'm fine.

I lol'ed so hard when I read this because I was doing that when they took the picture and we bought it... Let's just say I looked like a dead turtle..

... I've never been on a roller coaster...

@Rocky WHAT THE?!

I know. :O I'm so scared haha!

@HannahFOObaby I know. :O I'm so scared haha!

if you decide to ride one you'd like it

@notjustanothergirl if you decide to ride one you'd like it

... I'm afraid of frickin water slides... Lolol pathetic. :/

@HannahFOObaby ... I've never been on a roller coaster...

Me neither. :$
But then, I'm so sensitive to motion that I can't even go on kid rides without feeling like I'm gonna die.

@Voldemorte Me neither. :$ But then, I'm so sensitive to motion that I can't even go on kid rides without feeling like I'm...

Yeah me too! When I was younger I was on that tilta-whirl thing, and I was screaming + crying so much they had to stop the ride... Soo embarassing bahaha. XD

@HannahFOObaby Yeah me too! When I was younger I was on that tilta-whirl thing, and I was screaming + crying so much they had to...

I used to be able to work my way up to stuff (that being one of them) but I've actually gotten worse since I've gotten older. :| But at least now I can just say that I don't like rides and people don't question me.

@Voldemorte I used to be able to work my way up to stuff (that being one of them) but I've actually gotten worse since I've...

Yeah when I tell people I don't like rides, they yell "WHAT?!?!" Then I tell them I've never really been on any besides the select few and then they freak out and say I HAVE to go on them and I'm just- noo, I'm good. :)