+213

I understand you want to hear the preacher, but with your baby crying and screaming, no one in the church can hear the preacher. Take your kid outside until it calms down, amirite?

UmmmmUmUmUmUmmmmmmms avatar
1 12
The voters have decided that UmmmmUmUmUmUmmmmmmm is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

lolz at "it"

amen! :)

Pugs avatar Pug Yeah You Are +2Reply

Inb4 some anal amirite obsesse-ee: we don't care what happened to you at church! This isn't MILA! Fuck off loser!

@UmmmmUmUmUmUmmmmmmm I know this isn't "MILA." I didn't submit an MLIA story, I submitted an amirite post.

well. Try this: Wanted to hear the preacher, but a baby crying and screaming, no one in the church can hear the preacher. Should've taken your kid outside until it calms down. MILA

I'm just saying and plus, I didn't say it. By inb4, I'm implying a crazy amiriter will most likely misinterpret it.

@Mister_Jim_Halpert well. Try this: Wanted to hear the preacher, but a baby crying and screaming, no one in the church can hear the...

There are lots of posts that you could squeeze into that format. Doesn't mean that IS an MLIA post.

But ok.

@Mister_Jim_Halpert I suppose, but I mean the more personal-sounding posts. You know? Just a thought.

I see where you're coming from. But I didn't mean it in a mlia way and a lot of posts on here are more personal-sounding.

inb4 some atheist bitches about you being in church.

eldoritos avatar eldorito Yeah You Are +1Reply
@eldorito inb4 some atheist bitches about you being in church.

or some christian talks shit about someone talking shit about the church

We all know that what really happened was that the kid woke you up from your nap at church. No need to pretend that you were actually paying attention.

http://www.noisychildrenwelcome.com

Really the website name of a church by my house. It's like their motto.