+93

Musicians: You get an amazing feeling after writing a song like you've accomplished something for the day, amirite?

2 7

Why doesn't everyone post their lovely songs now?

More like the YEAR...xD

You did accomplish something. You wrote a whole fucking SONG!

I agree with the post, but not all musicians are composers.

cherryblasters avatar cherryblaster Yeah You Are +1Reply

I started writing one for the bells and it was Christmas-y, but I lost interest because I hated writing on the staff.

KatieKaties avatar KatieKatie Yeah You Are +1Reply
@KatieKatie I started writing one for the bells and it was Christmas-y, but I lost interest because I hated writing on the staff.

Same... I love playing music, but the actual physical process of putting the notes on the staff was really tedious for me. I had all these melodies and harmonies in my head and they were coming out too fast to transcribe them slowly, note by note.

mashmallow515s avatar mashmallow515 Yeah You Are +1Reply

I feel like this should be aimed toward song-writers and composers instead. Being a musician is not synonymous with writing music.