+352

If you put bread in the toaster, toast pops out. Where does the bread go, amirite?

ilikecheese2001s avatar
19 22
The voters have decided that ilikecheese2001 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Think of it as a ticket machine. You need to pay with a slice of bread to get a toast from the toaster. Bread seems to be the only currency that works, I got a really weird toast when I payed with my iPhone.

Bardagis avatar Bardagi Yeah You Are +14Reply

It's like waffle irons. You pour in this weird batter-sauce thing and out comes an amazingly scrumptious waffle!

The same place the toast came from.

It joins the lost socks from the dryer.

CALVIN AND HOBBES JOKE! Glad to see other people appreciating the best comic of all time.

FlyingPandas avatar FlyingPanda Yeah You Are +4Reply
@FlyingPanda CALVIN AND HOBBES JOKE! Glad to see other people appreciating the best comic of all time.

I think you're the only one who understood :DD
For the rest of you, I am NOT nine. 2001 is the first number I thought of when making my account. I'm truly older than 9. (14)

ilikecheese2001s avatar ilikecheese2001 Yeah You Are -1Reply

I'm sad that not everybody got the reference. I'm really sad that some people are not sure.

The toaster rapes the bread, then burns it alive. Thus, creating toast.

Vexs avatar Vex Yeah You Are +1Reply

Are you a blonde?

Isn't it just toasted bread?

@Jenny Isn't it just toasted bread?

no! bread is all swingy, toast is all crunchy. they're different. and if you read the toaster manual, on pg 17b paragraph g word 4, the. so clearly, they're saying that it comes with a genie (his name is t) and there is only 1 wish, to change the bread to toast, and in the ancient language of araminicanacle thats what h meant. and e means infinity on the planet of abra kadabra. so a genie will replace your bread with toast an infinite amount of times. duh.

yay_im_wrongs avatar yay_im_wrong Yeah You Are +4Reply

This sounds like something Brittany should say on Glee. So much so, when I read it the voice in my head was her voice, if that makes sense :p

I dunno, are you still in second grade?

@Askutch I dunno, are you still in second grade?

Are YOU? The toaster does not follow the Law of Conservation of Mass. Bread cannot be created or destroyed, yet in a toaster the bread disappears. Crazy world, init?

DanielJamess avatar DanielJames Yeah You Are +6Reply
@DanielJames Are YOU? The toaster does not follow the Law of Conservation of Mass. Bread cannot be created or destroyed, yet in...

Well the heat has a chemical reaction with the bread that creates a new substance, with exactly the same mass, mind you, that forms what we call toast.

@Askutch Well the heat has a chemical reaction with the bread that creates a new substance, with exactly the same mass, mind...

Bread isn't toast, you scuba diver. The bread disappears and toast magically appears. It's basically the 8th Wonder of the World.

DanielJamess avatar DanielJames Yeah You Are +5Reply

Well they have 2001 in their name, and if that's their birth year then they actually would be 9, which would make them in 2nd grade. So it's highly possible.

It gets toasted and turns into toast. DUH.