+412

America's legal system is incredibly messed up. Why is it that things that kill people like alcohol and cigarettes are legal while something that only brings happiness to two people is illegal just because the two people share the same gender. amirite?

Lindss avatar
18 16
The voters have decided that Linds is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Can't forget the sue-happiness of the American public raised with a platinum spoon in their mouths, who scream and have a fit whenever you try to pull it out.

Apples and Oranges

so.. you're a lesbian?

@so.. you're a lesbian?

No but i have a friend who is a lesbian and several people at my school are gay and my boyfriend has a friend from school who is gay and Ive seen him and his boyfriend together, they are super cute together and they make each other happy. So why arent they allowed to get married?

Lindss avatar Linds Yeah You Are 0Reply
@why are you complaining to me? tell someone who cares.

You're the one who posted on here asshole. If you dont want to hear it, get off.

Lindss avatar Linds Yeah You Are +3Reply

B3caUs3 1t sayz s0 in the B1bl3!!1111oneoneone1!!!!1!!!!!

@SpearmintMilk B3caUs3 1t sayz s0 in the B1bl3!!1111oneoneone1!!!!1!!!!!

dont type like that. So? Our legal system is meant to have church and state separated.

Lindss avatar Linds Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Linds dont type like that. So? Our legal system is meant to have church and state separated.

I know I was making fun of people who use the bible as a reason why gay marriage shouldn't be legal, because the are idiots.

@SpearmintMilk I know I was making fun of people who use the bible as a reason why gay marriage shouldn't be legal, because the...

okay thank god haha. I hate people that do that. The bible was written by man anyway, not to mention the bible says no to judge others, so who are we to say they cant get married?

Lindss avatar Linds Yeah You Are +5Reply
@Linds okay thank god haha. I hate people that do that. The bible was written by man anyway, not to mention the bible says...

Well I don't see any logical reason. But I guess the people who use that reason arn't logical or rational.

@640724

Yeah but government is supposed to be separate from the church.

Lindss avatar Linds Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Linds Yeah but government is supposed to be separate from the church.

"Yeah but government is supposed to be separate from the church"

Actually, I'd be really, extraordinarily surprised if you knew that law's intent, purpose, and authority.

Basically, as what you're proposing, murder would have to be legal, along with theft, oh, and people could NOT be forced to follow the government.

Why, may you ask? Because all that is in the Bible.

Those laws are in place because they were voted in place. Separation of church and state has nothing to do with those laws.

Last I checked, most countries are like this.

Not just America.

@yeahhbuddy Last I checked, most countries are like this. Not just America.

Yeah but I dont live in other countries. So I'm focusing on America's problems first. Then I can fix the rest of the world haha

Lindss avatar Linds Yeah You Are 0Reply