+467

I have come to realize that all cats are demons. I mean, have you ever tried to baptize one? They don't seem to like it very much, amirite?

saturnlite88s avatar Religion
27 13
The voters have decided that saturnlite88 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

My friend and I once tried that, Roger didn't approve....

o_o_MARSHs avatar o_o_MARSH Yeah You Are 0Reply
@o_o_MARSH My friend and I once tried that, Roger didn't approve....

IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT. NOW ROGER HATES ME AND I STILL HAVE THOSE SCARS ON MY FACE FROM THAT STUPID CAT.

@o_o_MARSH IS IT MY FAULT THAT YOU ARE THE ONE WHO HELD ROGER?

Focus! You, dumped the water on his head! Not me!

@Meganlovesherboobies Focus! You, dumped the water on his head! Not me!

IT WAS YOURR IDEA! I think Roger always hated you!

@o_o_MARSH IT WAS YOURR IDEA! I think Roger always hated you!

Uhm, Hello! He was MY cat. He never hated me! And made baptizing the cat was my idea but me flying was your idea! I mean, flying off Dad's recliner? Sounds safe! Roger only scratched me because he thought I was you!

@o_o_MARSH Oh yes because we look SOOO much alike. Roger has always loved me...

No! Roger hates redheads. They scare him. They remind him of fire. My hair reminds him of his Mommy's fur. ROGER HATES YOU FOR NAMING HIM ROGER. WHAT KIND OF KITTY NAME IS ROGER? EVER HEARD OF FLUFFY? OR MITTENS?

@Meganlovesherboobies No! Roger hates redheads. They scare him. They remind him of fire. My hair reminds him of his Mommy's fur. ROGER...

AT LEAST I DON'T BEAT HIM WITH A FEATHER!! I was 6. I thought Roger was the best name ever and I gave you a suggestion. You did not have to go through with it!

@o_o_MARSH AT LEAST I DON'T BEAT HIM WITH A FEATHER!! I was 6. I thought Roger was the best name ever and I gave you a...

I WOULD NEVER BEAT AN ANIMAL, EVEN WITH A FEATHER! Watch it, smarty. YOU are the one who eats animals. HE LOVED ME BECAUSE I AM A VEGETARIAN AND HE HATES THOSE WHO EAT HIS BARNYARD BUDDIES. If I didn't take your suggestion, you would have hit me with your flute!