+434

"Muffins are just ugly cupcakes." No, ACTUALLY, they are two different things because cupcakes have a yeast compound and are classified as a cake whereas muffins are classified as a quick bread and have a denser texture, amirite?

MegantheAcrobats avatar Food & Drink
24 19
The voters have decided that MegantheAcrobat is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

So... Cupcakes are muffins with a yeast infection, amirite?

@So... Cupcakes are muffins with a yeast infection, amirite?

Just because the word yeast was used doesn't mean it has anything to do with yeast infection, high and mighty 12 year old.

@Sgt_Fink Just because the word yeast was used doesn't mean it has anything to do with yeast infection, high and mighty 12...

Hey fool, you're the only one that took the comment seriously. Everyone else knew it was a joke, that's why I have plus 14 on my comment box and you got -5. Way to be tough kid.

and muffins are awesome and delicious.

Yay for defining things. Totally deserves the homepage...

I do believe that deserves an "oo burn".

gamer_fems avatar gamer_fem Yeah You Are +2Reply

According to your logic, would black people be considered human? I mean their muscles are more dense than white people's. Haha just kidding

I was just thinking about that.

There is no yeast in cupcakes...

and plus muffins are overall yummier.

No, I think muffins are just ugly cupcakes.

I have been baking for a long time and have never used yeast in a cupcake...

Hahahahahaha. I didn't know such a passion for muffins existed.

"yeast compound" probably means something cake-y that makes them rise

@"yeast compound" probably means something cake-y that makes them rise

I'm pretty sure that yeasty compound means yeast. Cakes use, if anything, baking powder or baking soda, and lots don't even use that.

Using the word "ugly" means it's based on looks, not on the ingredients of them. And yes, muffins are uglier than cupcakes. So there. Get off your high horse, OP!

Wow guys. This is getting way too technical. Chill. It's a joke....

@gay

your name really confused me when it came up on my notification! I was thinking 'what? No I didn't!'