+487

It's dumb when you're part of a minority group, and other members of your group say you don't act (group name) enough. It's like, "how am I supposed to act? Like a stereotype?!?" amirite?

SnobbyDrugAddicts avatar
9 10
The voters have decided that SnobbyDrugAddict is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

everyone says i don't act "black enough" or get mad at me because i'm not multicultured, it's not like i can change that.

I'm black and everyone says I don't act black. I'm really quiet and I don't say stuff like "y'all know what I'm sayin gurl!"

Not only minority groups. My friends say I don't act white.

Yeah, I am Mexican, and I have hazel eyes and pale skin that looks like I haven't seen the sun in 10 years. I look like my profile picture :D Lol I made it to look like me

SailPlanes avatar SailPlane Yeah You Are 0Reply
@SailPlane Yeah, I am Mexican, and I have hazel eyes and pale skin that looks like I haven't seen the sun in 10 years. I look...

That's how one of my friends is, but if you look at facial features you can normally tell. But nobody ever does that haha.

@That's how one of my friends is, but if you look at facial features you can normally tell. But nobody ever does...

Oh, no, lol. My eyebrows have little arches in them, and my lips are kind of in between thick and thin and my nose?? It's HUGE! Lol It's the size of Lady Gaga's. 'Nuff said. XD

People say that for an Asian, I'm really white...no idea what that's supposed to mean..

i hate this so much! since i am half white & half black, whitewashed people always tell me i act so black & ghetto black people always tell me i act like a whitegirl. wtf man ):

EXACTLY. What is up with that?

Every. Single. One. Of. My. Friends. The black/white/mexican ones all say I "act" white. D; It pisses me off so bad.

TicTacAddicts avatar TicTacAddict Yeah You Are 0Reply