+333

The American policy of having a natural-born American as president is discriminating against those born by c-section, amirite?

amiwriters avatar
2 10
The voters have decided that amiwriter is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Or clones :C Poor things....

The definition of a natural born U.S. citizen is one born in the states, a territory of the states, or on a military base controlled by the states.
You're technically wrong, though the post is clever.

@The definition of a natural born U.S. citizen is one born in the states, a territory of the states, or on a...

I read through the constitution myself, it is not clarified withen the document. therefore it can be interprited that way. This is why legal documents are so long. In new acts there is a glossary at the back to define almost every word used in the bill to prevent loopholes.

amiwriters avatar amiwriter Yeah You Are 0Reply
@amiwriter I read through the constitution myself, it is not clarified withen the document. therefore it can be interprited...

There are quite a few grammar flaws in that. And there is no definition of a "natural nor citizen" in the constitution, but it is defined as I stated it, somewhere.

the tragedy of macbeth much?!

@softball_lover4 the tragedy of macbeth much?!

haha that's what I was thinking!

bookfreaks avatar bookfreak Yeah You Are 0Reply

me too :D i blame school...

Someone said this in my history class once, the sad thing is she was being completely serious. facepalm

American?!? That's insensitive to people who don't live in America!