+607

Making jokes about poor people is just mean. But you can make jokes about rich people because they're RICH. They get everything they want and only have to worry about a few jokes comparing their house to Disneyland. Seems like a pretty good deal to me, amirite?

BreakfastFans avatar
2 26
The voters have decided that BreakfastFan is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

My philosophy has always been that you can joke about anything, including religion, ethnic groups and all the other sensitive subjects.

@648207

I don't see how that's a joke though.

@648212

You don't make jokes like that... no one randomly goes up to a stranger and tells a joke. If you're a comedian or someone asked you to tell a joke or you have another proper reason to tell a joke you should be able to say anything, no matter how gross or racist it might be. That's what I think.

(Troll 123) are you kidding me? Excuse me for having class and being blessed. I've held a job since I was 14, and I'm paying for my college. What have you done

What does it matter. People have money have money people who don't don't. My family is wealthy, we have old money. I don't make jokes about poor people so why should I be mocked for being wealthy and a supposed mamas boy? In all actuality I've worked harder than most people ever will

How about we just don't joke around with that stuff( Like money and stuff like that) at all! Hahhhahaha, Just sayyin'!:)

WhoopieGoldbergs avatar WhoopieGoldberg Yeah You Are -3Reply

rich people actually WORKED for their money. therefore, they deserve what the have.

Lolitas avatar Lolita No Way -11Reply
@Lolita rich people actually WORKED for their money. therefore, they deserve what the have.

Rich people aren't necessarily rich because they worked more then the average person any more then poor people are poor because they're lazy. Poor people and rich people usually do the same amount of work, but the rich person was born into money or had connections or got lucky. Sure there are some real rags-to-riches stories, but they're very rare. Besides, the post was talking more about that kid we all know who has really rich parents. That kid didn't work for it.

BreakfastFans avatar BreakfastFan Yeah You Are +11Reply
@Noogieboogie Still, why should you treat people differently?

Because this is America and he can do what ever the fuck he wants, bitch!

@KickAss He did it because he can....

Go kill yourself and rot in the basement while you still can.

@KickAss I apologize for answering your question....

Your answer was fucking retarded, he obviously doesn't treat people differently because he has the capability to do so, he also may treat people equally because he can. Now fuck off if you don't have anything even remotely intelligent to say.

@Noogieboogie Your answer was fucking retarded, he obviously doesn't treat people differently because he has the capability to do...

Now what's the point of saying anything remotely intelligent, when my audience wouldn't understand it? Have you heard about intended audience and actual audience? If you use big words when talking to a child in kindergarten, then the child isn't getting the full impact of your words.

Here I'll break it down for you: He could treat people equally, but he chose not to! He chose not to, because he can! It's really not that hard to understand

@KickAss Now what's the point of saying anything remotely intelligent, when my audience wouldn't understand it? Have you...

I'll ignore after this reply because you're obviously too stupid to realise he might aswell treat people equally because he can.

@Noogieboogie I'll ignore after this reply because you're obviously too stupid to realise he might aswell treat people equally...

You're the idiot who doesn't realize some people are just assholes.... (Everyone knows you're reading this, doesn't matter if you reply or not.)

@KickAss Your name, nuff said

yeahh maybe if i had a name like kick ass i'd be a lot cooler . maybe i could even pretend rich people owe poor people money and spend my days on the computer bitching about it .

@673235

Still doesn't mean you should generalise all rich people for being lucky bastards?

UrkiNs avatar UrkiN No Way +1Reply