+605

If Anthony hosted an Amirite party for all of us, the theme would be Harry Potter, there would be a Justin Bieber Pinata, the DJ would be Pedo Bear playing our crazy remixes of Dynamite, we should share "Dear ___" letters, and a HUGE religion argument would erupt when half the table says grace before eating, amirite?

adams avatar
52 75
The voters have decided that adam is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

this sounds like something an mliaer would say......

And BreakfastFan would ACTUALLY be Morgan Freeman. Oh and CanadianPimp would show up, we would tell him to leave, and he'd walk out yelling something about racism and suicide.

rockerman1080s avatar rockerman1080 Yeah You Are +27Reply

I think there would be a mass murder, soooo I would not be attending.

And one of the tables will be discussing homophobia, and then like 5 people will be saying completely obvious things like "people grow hair under their arms during puberty!"

And everyone will say "amirite?" after pretty much everything they say XD

It won't be a huge religious argument. Just one b/w Breakfastfan And Scrantoncity.

@It won't be a huge religious argument. Just one b/w Breakfastfan And Scrantoncity.

(Anon.): Dude. If I was in the vicinity of ScrantonCity or Phil_The_Minion for that matter, I'd be thinking of homicide. D;

An then there will be a table of posers who can't think shit for themselves.

@Pedo_Bear Will that represent Fox News?

What!? Pedo_Bear making a joke that isn't about sex!? What has this world come to?

fangirl12s avatar fangirl12 Yeah You Are +20Reply

K. Thanks to you, there will also be an argument b/w Conservatives and Liberals.

That sounds terrible... would we be having beef-braised cliches for the main course, too?

The trolls wouldn't get any food, except from the users sneaking them snacks under the table. If they managed to get food on their own, they'd double dip the chips.

fangirl12s avatar fangirl12 Yeah You Are +13Reply

um no

Totobeans avatar Totobean No Way +10Reply
@Totobean um no

Oh Mr. Cool Guy here

adams avatar adam Yeah You Are +5Reply
@adam Oh Mr. Cool Guy here

Oh Mr. Sarcastic here. Allow me to elaborate. You would be accurate if this gathering was to be put on by the general users of amirite. However, as you have said Anthony is hosting it, the theme would NOT be something idiotic; it would be of amirite, naturally. If there were pinatas, they're more likely to be of the amirite dude than of Justin Bieber. Also, Pedo_Bear is dumb. For some reason the users like him, but many of us hate the character accounts that with the exception of Pedo_Bear have thankfully fallen out of favor. So while your post is mildly amusing to some, I revert to my original, "um no".

@Totobean Oh Mr. Sarcastic here. Allow me to elaborate. You would be accurate if this gathering was to be put on by the...

Oh lighten up! I think it would be an awesome party, and lots of people think Pedo_Bear is still awesome.

GMScodes avatar GMScode Yeah You Are +16Reply

That was the point of my post. I was saying if there was a party with all the main users of this site, that would be most appealing to them. I threw in Anthony cause who else would host an amirite party? Amirite?

adams avatar adam Yeah You Are +11Reply
@adam That was the point of my post. I was saying if there was a party with all the main users of this site, that would...

Just because things like Harry Potter, anti-Justin Bieber, and Pedo_Bear are more accepted, it should not mean that they define the community of amirite. This is a diverse website, so I don't think any definition of what an amirite "party" would be like would suffice.

The only part I agree with is the huge religion argument.

agent_eclaires avatar agent_eclaire Yeah You Are +10Reply

Chris_Hansen can't be invited. It would be too awkward for Pedo_Bear. It's like inviting someone's ex to a party, except Pedo might get arrested.

fangirl12s avatar fangirl12 Yeah You Are +10Reply

And specific people would always start their sentence with "Girls:" or "Guys:" ... even though it doesn't matter since everyones gonna hear them anyways.

rockerman1080s avatar rockerman1080 Yeah You Are +10Reply
@rockerman1080 And specific people would always start their sentence with "Girls:" or "Guys:" ... even though it doesn't matter...

Will they still do that if it applies to everyone? "Girls, this song is awesome am I right?" "Girls, can you pass the chips?"

fangirl12s avatar fangirl12 Yeah You Are +7Reply
@658916

I made this solely on what I view most on the Home page and Just in sections. I have never read a Harry Potter book (only saw the first and half the second), almost everyone hates Justin Bieber unless you're a little girl, I am aware that Pedo Bear was created by 4chan way before amirite. The only MLIA kinda thing on here is "Harry Potter" which most of our users are also obsessed with too, so why you mad?

adams avatar adam Yeah You Are +3Reply
@adam I made this solely on what I view most on the Home page and Just in sections. I have never read a Harry Potter book...

i really disagree with you on that jb point. that isnt true at all. the only people who hate justin bieber are whiny jelous bitches who think they're too cool to recognize his talent and success. i'm not a fan, but if you're a 'hater' honestly just get over yourself.

@ImTheRealShady i really disagree with you on that jb point. that isnt true at all. the only people who hate justin bieber are...

dude. This is old. And like I said, it was based off (at the time) posts, when amirite went through that Justin Bieber phase

adams avatar adam Yeah You Are 0Reply

The Harry Potter theme and the Justin Bieber piñata sounds like something you'd see on MLIA.
But i'm all for this party! :D

@lilsushigirl The Harry Potter theme and the Justin Bieber piñata sounds like something you'd see on MLIA. But i'm all for...

No one likes Justin Bieber, not just mlia users...and every other post here is about Harry Potter

adams avatar adam Yeah You Are 0Reply

Why don't we just make the theme mlia while were at it

@Why don't we just make the theme mlia while were at it

We would have to show up a month late then

adams avatar adam Yeah You Are +16Reply

i love this :'D

GMScodes avatar GMScode Yeah You Are +4Reply

Would everyone discuss their periods as well?

@Would everyone discuss their periods as well?

The girls would, but they'd have their own little corner, similair to a smoking section. People would go over to the corner, even with the sign warning them and complain about the conversations the girls were having.

fangirl12s avatar fangirl12 Yeah You Are +15Reply

This is turning into MLIA......

I think there would be a long strip of tape dividing the room into two halves. The normal people would be on the "right" side and the trolls would be on the left because they are never right.

Baconnoisseurs avatar Baconnoisseur Yeah You Are +2Reply

OH, and the location would be Soviet Russia

adams avatar adam Yeah You Are +2Reply
@adam OH, and the location would be Soviet Russia

Soviet Russia's gone. For convenience, it would be in Communist China.

And then there would be a corner where a select few will be watching porn...

Here's what would really happen: Fifteen minutes in, almost every guest would be involved in a debate, at least one group of people would just be complaining the whole time (at least once mentioning Twilight) the only songs playing would be Don't Stop Believing, the soundtrack to AVPM and select disney songs, because those were the only ones almost everyone could agree on and everyone else would be watching the chaos unfold from the chairs at the sides of the room.

@Here's what would really happen: Fifteen minutes in, almost every guest would be involved in a debate, at least one...

I would absolutely not agree with playing AVPM songs. Anyone who likes AVPM are either less than 10 years old or have a brain the size of an ant.

i agree with everything but the theme. which is the main point so i thumbed down.
only the 15- age group still cares about that [that is the majority of people here but whatever, it's stupid]

Pugs avatar Pug No Way 0Reply

I would go.

Stuffs avatar Stuff Yeah You Are 0Reply

I would not attend. Ever. That sounds boring as shit. Plus it would be full of your average chubby harry potter fangirls, I find this image gross.

Well... I guess amirite is getting cliches. Please, let this stop, send this person back to MLIA.
Please.

@ImNeverGrowingUp Well... I guess amirite is getting cliches. Please, let this stop, send this person back to MLIA. Please.

adams avatar adam Yeah You Are 0Reply

The fact that he just had to copy and paste that from above tells me that you need to read through the comments before you decide to comment something ten other people have.

'Kay, thanks. Bye.

Briannes avatar Brianne Yeah You Are 0Reply

And everyone gets to hookup with jesse_james.

Half the people saying grace? More like 80 percent..

Anonymous