-83

It's dumb when they have trailers for 'Pirates of the Caribbean 3' before movies like 'Charlotte's Web' because it could traumatize a kid into never going to the theater again, amirite?

Artemiss avatar
0 8
The voters have decided that Artemis is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

1. How would Pirates of the Carribean 3 be traumatic? That's an honest question.
2. Trailers for everything are rated G, so it shouldn't be a big deal.
3. Even if it showed an uncensored trailer for a rated R movie, most kids would probably either think it was awesome and want to go back more, or completely forget about it after watching Charlotte's Web. I think less then one perecent of kids would be traumatized and never go back to the movies again.

@BreakfastFan 1. How would Pirates of the Carribean 3 be traumatic? That's an honest question. 2. Trailers for everything are...

They have, my cousin was. He was like, 8 at the time. Granted he's the biggest spoiled brat on earth. But, it does happen.

Artemiss avatar Artemis Yeah You Are 0Reply

Especially horror movies! I've always thought that was weird. And hopefully not traumatized so much that they never go to the theater again because that would be sad.

@Artemis Happened to my younger cousin.

Yeah, I was wondering if it was based off experience. And I mean sad like I would feel bad for whoever it is not that that's pitiful. It's weird that so many people voted this down

Dude, Paranormal activity 2 trailer scared the shit out of me, and I'm 17. I guess thats the price I pay for seeing Eclipse, but still...

same here!! I had nightmares just from the trailer :-(. and I'm 15