+471

American Guy: "I'm American." British Girl: "Ew." British Guy: "I'm British." American Girl: "Can I sleep with you?", amirite?

Decklands avatar
8 22
The voters have decided that Deckland is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Any foreign guy tends to be hot to me, not just British.

TicTacAddicts avatar TicTacAddict Yeah You Are +12Reply

there are so many different american accents and some are just normal ways of speaking and pronouncing letters so there's not really one "American accent"
A whiney one would be like a "valley girl" accent but no one really talks like that

sorry british, but those australians are HOT!

I usually find guys that aren't American more attractive than the ones that are. It might be the fact that don't live jn America and I travel a lot haha

Gleeks avatar Gleek Yeah You Are +4Reply

there is no such thing as a "british" accent, you have scottish, welsh, northen irish and english, and then within these countries you have differant accents again, i think your proberly thinking of a traditional well spoken english accent like they show on tv and in movies

I don't find british guys attractive at all. They have janky teeth and ugly accents

@I don't find british guys attractive at all. They have janky teeth and ugly accents

I say the same for Americans, except nothing can be more annoying than a whiney American accent...

Oliver Sykes is the sexiest british guy alive!!!

Every foreign person seems more attractive to me, except the british and canadians.

Its ENGLISH not British, thanks.

Dorks avatar Dork Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Dork Its ENGLISH not British, thanks.

thank you for bringing this to attention.

Don't people understand a joke. Pretty much all the girls I know would kill for a BRITISH boyfriend.

Decklands avatar Deckland Yeah You Are 0Reply

they have never met an ENGLISH boy then!

Dorks avatar Dork Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Dork they have never met an ENGLISH boy then!

We get a few BRITISH exchange students every year.

My mom is British, my dad is American. So obviously this doesn't apply to everyone! :)