+1,528

Boy: Will you go out with me? Girl: No. Boy: Do you even know what I said? Girl: Yes. Boy: What did I say then? Girl: "Will you go out with me?" Boy: Sure, amirite?

TIDDLYWINKSs avatar
158 12
The voters have decided that TIDDLYWINKS is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

bitchplease I've seen this on facebook a thousand times...

@bitchplease I've seen this on facebook a thousand times...

anonymousplease i made that facebook shit.. suck my dick

TIDDLYWINKSs avatar TIDDLYWINKS Yeah You Are -1Reply
@TIDDLYWINKS anonymousplease i made that facebook shit.. suck my dick

Anonymous called u "bitchplease" cuz ur name is u know.. bitchplease.. so y did u call him/her "anonymousplease"?

IEatRices avatar IEatRice Yeah You Are +22Reply
@IEatRice Anonymous called u "bitchplease" cuz ur name is u know.. bitchplease.. so y did u call him/her "anonymousplease"?

suck my dick you faggot? you are probably asian cause ur name is u know.. IEatRice..

TIDDLYWINKSs avatar TIDDLYWINKS Yeah You Are -19Reply
@ConnorNoonan Good comeback.

you know.. from what I've seen so far.. all of bitchplease's comebacks involved 'suck my dick'. just sayin

IEatRices avatar IEatRice Yeah You Are +2Reply
@TIDDLYWINKS suck my dick you faggot? you are probably asian cause ur name is u know.. IEatRice..

Hahaha I could be careless of your comment, really. :) I didn't mean to make it into an arguement, just merely making a statement. Yes, yes I am Asian. I also eat rice and I'm proud. But what do you have to be proud of? Not insulting you, but is there anything to be proud of calling other people faggot?

IEatRices avatar IEatRice Yeah You Are +1Reply
@IEatRice Hahaha I could be careless of your comment, really. :) I didn't mean to make it into an arguement, just merely...

Sorry, but I think you mean that you "couldn't care less about" her comment. If you "could care less" that means that you do care, at least more than 0.

these comments are highly amusing to read.

I hate seeing these stupid boy/girl things on facebook, this one girl clogs up my feed with that shit all the time

i agree rorschach. haha it made me smile