+316

Everyone is always saying to save gas and be cautious about how much you use so that you can save the enviroment. Yet we waste millions of gallons of gas on NASCAR every year just to watch pointless cars go around in circles...I'm glad we have our priorities straight... amirite?

x4everxlove101s avatar
5 4
The voters have decided that x4everxlove101 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

im not one of them, but lots of people love watching nascar... Why do we have Olympics- They cost an arm and a leg...? i know gas versus buildings and money, but i think they're similar...

@im not one of them, but lots of people love watching nascar... Why do we have Olympics- They cost an arm and a...

(wandering goose): U have a good point, I've just always thought NASCAR could stand to be a bit better to the environment, like maybe using race cars that run on vegetable oil or sumthin like tht

x4everxlove101s avatar x4everxlove101 Yeah You Are +1Reply

You have to remember, though, that most of the people who enjoy NASCAR aren't likely to be too concerned with helping the environment. To them, recycling and "going green" and even global warming are "liberal conspiracies"

Julesybellss avatar Julesybells Yeah You Are +1Reply

I'mma gun hafta disagree wit'cha der. I love watchin' me sum fine automuhbeelz drivin' around dat der track.

Sources:
Alabamer

LinksLegionaires avatar LinksLegionaire Yeah You Are -2Reply