+659

I think parking spots would be a lot better, if they took into account that cars have doors that need to FUCKING OPEN. Amirite?

KickAsss avatar
15 25
The voters have decided that KickAss is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Try parking better, or find a different spot.
That's why I always park where no one else is. y smilie

@Clay_ Try parking better, or find a different spot. That's why I always park where no one else is.

Nah, it's not my parking. There is literally no space on either side of my car. I posted this after having to squeeze my way out of my car at work. We have a parking deck and the whole place is filled to the top. There's usually no where to park around where I work AND I already bought a parking pass so I have to use it, because that shit ain't cheap!

KickAsss avatar KickAss Yeah You Are 0Reply

small cars FTW

@guineasaurusrex small cars FTW

I have a 2005 Nissan Sentra, it's a small car, just not a sports one

gull wing doors... heeeellllllooooo

Parallel park.. it's super easy and you have plenty of door space.

StickCavemans avatar StickCaveman Yeah You Are 0Reply
@StickCaveman Parallel park.. it's super easy and you have plenty of door space.

No place to parallel park in the whole deck (where I park to go to work).

I AGREE! Although this problem wouldn't be as big if other people could actually get their cars in the middle of the bloody box!!!

@I AGREE! Although this problem wouldn't be as big if other people could actually get their cars in the middle of...

Oh I hate it when people do that, they park on one edge and I'm like FUCK YOUUUU!!!!

Get a bike!
loljk
Working out is gross!

You're doing it wrong.

My grandmother has a bloody huge SUV and I always have plenty of room.

@TicTacAddict You're doing it wrong. My grandmother has a bloody huge SUV and I always have plenty of room.

I'm doing it wrong? Never ;]

And no I'm not, like seriously you don't know how good of a driver and parker I am. I'm definitely doing it right. There is literally only room to park your car, at least at the deck I park at.

Besides different places have different sizes. Like if you work downtown, since there are a lot of people who need to park, they try and get as many cars as they can possibly get. Not even joking.

I hate when someone isn't parked in the center of the lines so then I HAVE to park farther to one side but by the time I come back the other car is gone, making me look like the douchebag that can't park.

THE COMMA. IT BURNS.

@KickAss What do you mean?

"would be a lot better, if they took into account"
The comma is bugging me.

Get a bike!
loljk
Working out is gross!

@IamProbablyaNinja Get a bike! loljk Working out is gross!

I would but it's an hour commute from work to home. Funny thing is I do work out on the stationary bike

@IamProbablyaNinja Lol dude yeah maybe set up a routine

Haha I know right? Wake up an hour earlier and sleep an hour later, but I'd have huge quads and hamstrings. Which wouldn't hurt, because I play soccer