+365

I bet that particles have their own groups, like the protons are the optimists and the electrons are the depressed ones. The antimatter must have a pretty bad criminal record, amirite?

The_Grammar_Fuhrers avatar
5 21
The voters have decided that The_Grammar_Fuhrer is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

If you're a grammar nazi, then you shouldn't make mistakes in your post.
There's supposed to be a comma after optimists, I think.

@If you're a grammar nazi, then you shouldn't make mistakes in your post. There's supposed to be a comma after...

Nope, it's a list so It's unnecessary.Oh also, I changed my username from Buck_Ofama to this, I posted this then...

Ach!?! Du bist ein Grammar Nazi auch?

Didn't think this would get +105... When it started out, it was -9, haha.

@680594

Well, I hate MLIA; so I couldn't have seen this.

@680613

Lol, it's okay... I was tired so I wasn't thinking.

I I'm concept* I think you know what else...

@682124

Hm. Okay.
grammar.*

your only a failure if you commint suicide and if you are a failure in school and I'm not so fuck you

iloveyous avatar iloveyou Yeah You Are 0Reply
@iloveyou your only a failure if you commint suicide and if you are a failure in school and I'm not so fuck you

Okay, I'm a failure.
You are so dumb and I'm not even sure you're a troll or not. That doesn't even make any sense. What are you, 12?

rofl i was saying if "you" meaning ANYBODY is a failure in school dumbass and what are you 25? Fighting with a 15 year old. Sad very sad

Okay

@iloveyou Okay

You see, it would make much more sense if you just replied to the comment instead of starting a new thread.

antimatter should have a hyphen and you call yourself a "gramma nazi"

iloveyous avatar iloveyou Yeah You Are -1Reply
@iloveyou antimatter should have a hyphen and you call yourself a "gramma nazi"

Anti-matter is wrong. So, you fail. Antimatter is one word... and yes, I do call myself a "Grammar Nazi*."