+317

Guys - When you're looking for jeans, it seem like every pair is sized either for a 6'7 obese guy, or a 9 year old girl. amirite?

armtheangelss avatar
2 18
The voters have decided that armtheangels is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Are you kidding me? Guys have absolutely nothing to complain about when it cones to pants shopping. You go to any store, and the sizes are pretty much standard. Women, on the other hand, have to deal with one size ranging from brand to brand. It's a freaking nightmare.

@Are you kidding me? Guys have absolutely nothing to complain about when it cones to pants shopping. You go to any...

Yeah, your problem is solved simply by trying on a pair before you buy them. Ours is is fixed by searching forever for a pair that may or may not end up fitting and probably looking like crap.

armtheangelss avatar armtheangels Yeah You Are 0Reply

Honestly, what the fuck are you talking about? The sizes from brand to brand vary just as much with guys pants as with girls pants.

So very true y smilie

Totobeans avatar Totobean Yeah You Are +2Reply

This is the same for tall skinney girls:

Some pants are too long, but won't fit on your waist
Others fit your waist, but are way too short.

I hate it

Where the hell are you shopping...

@armtheangels America.

I think aeropastle is the only store that carries pants my size. It's crazy, I can find shorts in 50, but not in anything below 30, mine being 27 or so. Damn majority being fat.

FalloutOWs avatar FalloutOW Yeah You Are 0Reply
@FalloutOW I think aeropastle is the only store that carries pants my size. It's crazy, I can find shorts in 50, but not in...

Same deal for me dude. trying to find a pair with a waist with a lower size then the length is a pain in the ass. I guess stores don't realize that guys can be underweight too.

Fuck my skinny ass legs.

Zarbons avatar Zarbon Yeah You Are 0Reply

Levi's 514s ftw!

wobbuffets avatar wobbuffet Yeah You Are 0Reply
@wobbuffet Levi's 514s ftw!

511s fit me perfect.

Good thing I wear the 9 year old girl kind :P

VexxDeGraffs avatar VexxDeGraff Yeah You Are 0Reply
@wobbuffet What, you wouldn't want to be 6'7''?

*ahem... '6/7 obese guy.' that would actually be really awkward to be 6/7 and be towering over everyone :)

comes

omg its like that for girls too, well me at least, I can't dind jeans that fit perfect cuz I'm short, 5'1 but I have a big butt lol and my thighs are a lil chunky so I hve to buy jeans higher in size, which makes them suuuper long, way to long for my stubby legs lol dammit!