-28

Your hair should never be lighter than your skin, amirite?

0__________________0s avatar
0 14
The voters have decided that 0__________________0 is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Well if you have VERY light blond hair, it looks a lot better to be pale rather than tan.

And if it is naturally so, I suppose one should be made to feel self-conscious about it and forced to dye it a darker color?

What if your hair is white?

I bet half of the people who disagreed are the girls that excessively tan and bleach their hair.

I have blonde hair naturally but I work outside at a farm so I am always incredibly tan. I fail to see what is wrong with this and I refuse to dye my hair a darker color merely to accommodate your interpretation of beautiful.

@1670273

I'm pretty sure I know what bleach blonde looks like. The room was dark if you would be so kind as to notice how dark the top of my head looks.

@1670281

I'm not arguing with you over the way I know look.

i the summer my hair gets very blonde and my skin gets tan.. so no.

Pugs avatar Pug No Way +1Reply

I was born with white hair :/ it got blonder as I got older, now it's brown. amiafreak?

@ken_z I was born with white hair :/ it got blonder as I got older, now it's brown. amiafreak?

That's actually pretty normal. Mine was platinum blonde when I was a toddler, but now it's a medium-blonde.

Also, most of the people in my family had blonde hair when they were younger, but I'm the only blonde in my family now.