+273

It stinks when you go to deliver a pizza and it turns out to be a prank phone call, then it gets worse when you end up frozen for a thousand years, amirite?

Epicjedi54s avatar
8 12
The voters have decided that Epicjedi54 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

It's much worse when you go to deliver a pizza and the guy doesn't take it because you forgot his diet Dr. Kelp.

I hate when i deliever a pizza and two losers in monkey suits grab me and strap a bomb to my chest and force me to rob a bank and get 100,000 dollars or else they will blow me up... I mean, WTF.

It isn't that bad when there's a really hot one-eyed alien and an alcoholic robot there though.

Lanzs avatar Lanz Yeah You Are +16Reply

At first I was like T_T... But then I realised the reference and I was like :L LOLOLOL!

CforChristinas avatar CforChristina Yeah You Are +6Reply

I don't get it.

@I don't get it.

It's a Futurama (TV show) reference; in the pilot episode, Fry (the main charater of the TV show) was delivering pizza to person who prank called him and while doing so he tripped and fell into a freezer and was defrosted 1000 years in the future.

MissAwesomenesss avatar MissAwesomeness Yeah You Are +1Reply