+531

Saying all homeschoolers are socially awkward is like say all black people are gangster thugs who do drugs, sure some are, but don't go around say all of them are, amirite?

Amish_Allosauruss avatar
3 34
The voters have decided that Amish_Allosaurus is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Thank you! I was home-schooled all my life and had to deal with this. I go to public school now and everybody's completely shocked that I ever was. Haha.

@Thank you! I was home-schooled all my life and had to deal with this. I go to public school now and everybody's...

Yeah, it's like "You're homeschooled? So you're socially awkward?" "Oh, you're public schooled? So you do drugs and have sex in the bathroom?"

Amish_Allosauruss avatar Amish_Allosaurus Yeah You Are +19Reply
@Amish_Allosaurus Yeah, it's like "You're homeschooled? So you're socially awkward?" "Oh, you're public schooled? So you do drugs and...

Well, actually once someone (not me) walked into the auditorium... and some people were having sex. That must have been disturbing. It's really the crowd you hang out with though. Actually, two of my best friends were homeschooled.

is like saying
don't go around saying

there's one other error
you can find it

stupid whore

@697171

Why can't I vote this up from an iPod?

My best friend is homeschooled. I don't think he's socially awkward. Then again...

There's actually a difference between being home schooled and being a home schooler. So uhh, actually all home schoolers are socially awkward. If you're home schooled and just regular, then you're not a home schooler. Not many people know this... But there is a difference =]

shorty870s avatar shorty870 Yeah You Are +2Reply
@shorty870 There's actually a difference between being home schooled and being a home schooler. So uhh, actually all home...

i honestly don't get what you're trying to get at. I've been homeschooled, doesnt that make me a homeschooler? You don't make sense.

@i honestly don't get what you're trying to get at. I've been homeschooled, doesnt that make me a homeschooler? You...

No, being homeschooled means you are taught at home. Being homeschooled means you are a socially awkward kid who has no friends.

Yepp, what Phil_The_Minion said. Home schooled kids are pretty normal. Not many people can tell that they're even home schooled (except that most of them have better manners!. And please don't tell me that I don't make sense just because you don't understand something. Thanks :)

shorty870s avatar shorty870 Yeah You Are 0Reply

why do people always use stereotypical black people as an example? Why not stereotypical whites, mexicans, or indians???

jaydakinssss avatar jaydakinsss Yeah You Are +1Reply
@jaydakinsss why do people always use stereotypical black people as an example? Why not stereotypical whites, mexicans, or...

c@697676 (ChicaCatorce14): cuz by trying to prove how not racist they are, they're being racist.

@jaydakinsss seriously. it pisses me off.

Ok, it's like saying "All southerners are rednecks who marry their cousins" happy now?

I think they meant that the content of your comments makes
it seem as though you are a stereotype of a crazily religious, close-minded person.

@I think they meant that the content of your comments makes it seem as though you are a stereotype of a crazily...

So by posting my opinion (which is what the site was made for) I'm closed minded and crazy?

Well., all homeschoolers must be socially awkward then..

wow this is so ironic. i was talking about this with my friends like an hour ago!
I love coincidences...

All you proved to me is that homeschooling is ineffective since you can't construct a sentence on your own.

@All you proved to me is that homeschooling is ineffective since you can't construct a sentence on your own.

I'm sure it was much better than a lot of public schooled kids could do.

One of my best friends was homeschooled until like 8th grade.

She's awesome and not socially inept at all.

EVERY person I know that was home schooled past the age of 13 is soooo weird. It's pretty much true that they are socially awkward. What do you expect they hang out with their parents all the time. Kids who were home schooled them moved to a school at a reasonable age are usually normal though.

@Janae17 EVERY person I know that was home schooled past the age of 13 is soooo weird. It's pretty much true that they are...

I'm homeschooled, I'm a normal kid. I have friends. So just because all the homeschoolers you know are like that, doesn't mean all are.

@Amish_Allosaurus What would you consider "weird" anyway?

I've seen a lot of your comments and you're like the sterotype: crazy religious and close-minded.

@I've seen a lot of your comments and you're like the sterotype: crazy religious and close-minded.

So being a strong believer in my religion makes me "crazy, religious and closed minded"?