-184

You know you need higher standards when you say "You know, walmart actually has some pretty cute clothes.", amirite?

Amish_Allosauruss avatar
3 26
The voters have decided that Amish_Allosaurus is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

The last few times I was at Wal-Mart I told my friend that I really liked some of their shirts, they're pretty cool AND cheaper than some other clothes.

I have still yet to even go into a Wall-Mart... But I have friends who shop there. Some of the stuff IS kind of cute. Cheap, and probably not very well made, but cute.

@PracticeSafeLunch33 I have still yet to even go into a Wall-Mart... But I have friends who shop there. Some of the stuff IS kind of...

Actually, in the past I've bought stuff at Walmart and I was surprised at the quality. Shirts I get from stores at the mall always get holes but I've never had that problem with walmart stuff. You should check it out lol

All clothes are made in the same factory. I got a tank top from hollister for $12; at wal-mart I got the same tank top (same color, fit, material) for $4. The difference is the little bird they stitch in. :)

Sometimes they have decent stuff... but I still don't buy it

shannonnns avatar shannonnn Yeah You Are 0Reply

no. what the fuck does it matter if someone buys clothes from there? their clothes are pretty cute and cheap.

Pretty sure paying $30 bucks for a shirt I can see right through isn't better quality. Wal-mart has re-vamped their style and I'd glady shop there, no shame here.

TJ max is the best

@roflmao TJ max is the best

I like Ross! Pretty much the same... lol.

I wish I could go to a walmart.. It just looks so cool!

You just insulted white trash and the ghetto in one sentence! Enjoy your last few days alive.

You're an idiot. You probably spend all your money at aeropostale or American eagle, both of which have no contribution to society, whereas walmart actually sells necessities like food, instead of way overly priced clothes and deoderants that people use way too much of.

@Itsmenotyou You're an idiot. You probably spend all your money at aeropostale or American eagle, both of which have no...

That's a stupid thing to say, American Eagle and Wal-mart are making the same contributions to society, minus the fact that wal-mart probably employs kids for ten cents a day in china...

Wal-Mart's cheap because they don't pay for things within their company very much. They give their employees terrible health insurance and they basically manufacture their stuff in sweatshops.
More expensive places like American Eagle are so expensive because they actually pay employee benefits and use better materials etc.

@agent_eclaire Wal-Mart's cheap because they don't pay for things within their company very much. They give their employees...

I work at a store just like American Eagle and unless you're a manager you cant work full-time and aren't able to get benefits so I don't know what you're talking about.

@Marki I work at a store just like American Eagle and unless you're a manager you cant work full-time and aren't able to...

They probably pay the factory workers more. The only way Wal-Mart could possibly afford to sell clothes so cheap would be if they paid their factory workers like, 15 cents a day.