+777

You always have a couple teachers that learn your name so fast it's creepy, and you always have a couple who take so long it's frightening, amirite?

Kristens avatar Education
3 4
The voters have decided that Kristen is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Some take forever and some know yours and not anyone elses and it creeps me out.

My 8th grade teacher studied the yearbook during the summer and knew everyone's first and last name on the first day of school. Yeeeeah....

ChubbyBunniezs avatar ChubbyBunniez Yeah You Are +1Reply

Every person I meet learn my name quickest. Like random people I talk to, end up remembering my name and they're like I don't usually remember names, but something about you.... Haha and every teacher I've had so far has learned my name first!

I like to think it's because I'm number one like Smitty Werbenjagermanjensen is to the under sea world

Teachers always seem to learn my name in a miliquick. I tell them once and I never have to tell them again. For once I'd like to have a teacher who constantly forgets my name. I don't know why, but I won't feel fulfilled in anything I do until this day comes.