+201

There will always be that one movie you go to when you stay home sick, or are depressed, amirite?

Bres avatar TV, Movies & Theatre
1 15
The voters have decided that Bre is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I watch a disney or non-disney movie (non-disney is things like Anastasia and Thumbelina). Its very conforting and you do't need to pay too much attention.

Saw 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or 6, because I love the storyline, and because when I'm upset, it's nice to see that at least I'm not being ripped to pieces.

@Where?

(Your+name+(optional)): Or maybe not... I think you are the only person I know that "loves the storyline" from Saw...

Bres avatar Bre Yeah You Are -1Reply
@Bre (Your+name+(optional)): Or maybe not... I think you are the only person I know that "loves the storyline" from Saw...

Have you watched them? They're complicated, there are twists everywhere, and after about 4 - 6 of the movies you can almost understand the killer's motives.

@Have you watched them? They're complicated, there are twists everywhere, and after about 4 - 6 of the movies you...

(Your+name+(optional)): I've watched the majority of them, yes. I understand the plot & the storyline. I just dont "love" it. I loved the first one. Then shit got kind of stupid.

Bres avatar Bre Yeah You Are +1Reply
@Bre (Your+name+(optional)): I've watched the majority of them, yes. I understand the plot & the storyline. I just dont...

Okeydokey. You don't have to love it, but for some reason I do. I think I'd have enjoyed the first one a lot more if I hadn't been watching it on my computer and stopped halfway to google who the ''dead'' guy on the floor is -_-

The Phantom of the Opera

Dumb and Dumber <3

Indepence Day.

SetUp4Sarcasms avatar SetUp4Sarcasm Yeah You Are -2Reply
@SetUp4Sarcasm Indepence Day.

*independence. Don't you ever listen to Webbi?

Before Sunrise!

A league of their own. Or Fox and the Hound or Oliver and Company!