+352

Guys: you'd rather have your date eat a burger and fries than a half-order of caesar salad, amirite?

J_ZASs avatar Food & Drink
5 33
The voters have decided that J_ZAS is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

But what if caesar salad is my favorite food? :(

@But what if caesar salad is my favorite food? :(

then don't just eat half. Finish your salad if you order it!

@then don't just eat half. Finish your salad if you order it!

Ahh got it. I always finish it + like 3 breadsticks.

I dont care if the guy likes it or not, I'm eating my bacon double cheeseburger with fries and a large soda.

What about for veg-heads? I actually really enjoy caesar salad :P

Hopefully this will show all those ano chicks on the site..

kadardess avatar kadardes Yeah You Are +13Reply

I don't like watching a girl stuff her face. I think the covering your mouth while chewing thing is adorable.

@Bettywhiteslover I don't like watching a girl stuff her face. I think the covering your mouth while chewing thing is adorable.

Covering her mouth while she chews?! Wow, women really arent supposed to have normal functioning bodies/act like a regular person while around guys, huh?

I can't STAND eating in front of guys. Its jurst so weird for me, i'm not sure why... :/

@I'm the same way

My ex got mad at me because I never ate. . . I told him I fasted because of my religion. I'm atheist. c:

@Takko I can't STAND eating in front of guys. Its jurst so weird for me, i'm not sure why... :/

You have self-esteem/confidence issues or your view of what it means to be feminine has been perverted by antiquated rules of conduct/standards for women

honestly if she just eats something I'm alright but it annoys me when she just sits there, like we came to eat, eat

It's funny that girls do that, because, depending on the restaurant, a caesar salad can have as much fat as a double cheeseburger.

I'd go with a nice veggie burger, personally.

I'm a girl and I don't understand why other girls hide what they really like to eat from their dates. If he really likes you, he won't care what you eat.

I'm a girl, but I used to date girls, so I answered =P

Black_No_1s avatar Black_No_1 Yeah You Are +6Reply

Yucky. Does this argument always have to be burger and fries vs. salad? What's wrong with pasta vs. salad?

Its not that i'm trying not to be all "Oh, I'm not fat, I don't pig out" Cause I so do, alll the time, I'm just so nervous and anxious that my appetite goes out the window and I can't eat anything around them...

I am shy when eating. I don't like to eat around anyone, lol, especially guys. But I don't like burgers or meat in general, sooo. :

I hate salad so i dont eat it

http://www.amirite.net/463498
read this one it answers this :)

Because the post was directed at guys and I answered. Got any other stupid questions?

Black_No_1s avatar Black_No_1 Yeah You Are +1Reply

Hell yes. This makes me happy.

Why??