jackiejinxedxs avatar Relationships
1 5

*compliments. And it depends. My friend is more likely to lie to make me feel better than a guy I don't know, but they have to be genuine compliments.

rilaras avatar rilara No Way +6Reply
@rilara *compliments. And it depends. My friend is more likely to lie to make me feel better than a guy I don't know, but...

Guys are more likely to lie in order to get laid. When my best friend calls me beautiful, I believe her

stacilovesyous avatar stacilovesyou Yeah You Are +2Reply
@stacilovesyou Guys are more likely to lie in order to get laid. When my best friend calls me beautiful, I believe her

A guy would have to be really desperate to go up to a girl he doesn't find attractive and call her beautiful to get laid. And it still depends. If my friends call me beautiful, I'd believe them, but if they say that I'm hot or something, I'm less inclined to.

@rilara A guy would have to be really desperate to go up to a girl he doesn't find attractive and call her beautiful to get...

Yeah but there's lots of guys that will not find a girl "beautiful" yet use that exact word. Or they might use completely different compliments like telling her she's smart, or funny, or "unlike any girl they've ever met" Just gonna throw this out there, I know guys who are willing to fuck ugly girls, they just turn the lights out.

stacilovesyous avatar stacilovesyou Yeah You Are 0Reply

I'm almost certain your friends are capable of giving "complements." That'd be hard to do.

Anonymous