+208

PETA doesn't seem to realize that if they were to successfully keep the human population from ever killing animals, the ecosystem would eventually be thrown way out of whack, thus killing all the animals, amirite?

1 4

Yes, at the moment if humans never killed another animal then itd be chaos, but only because humans have, and continue to, breed so many millions of animals for our own purposes. If people would just leave nature alone and stop trying to master it then the world would get along perfectly without our interference.

@deeviant Yes, at the moment if humans never killed another animal then itd be chaos, but only because humans have, and...

Agreed most animals humans breed can't do much on their own. Not smart. A wild bird like a turkey is smart domestic turkeys die from looking up at the rain and drowning. So I have heard.

inb4 OH MAH GOD STOP KILLING MAH BUNNIEZ AND COWZ FOR FOOD HURDUR

PETA would probably freak the fuck out when they hear what humans did to animals when they first started appearing.

Big_Bosss avatar Big_Boss Yeah You Are +1Reply

I eat meat but I wouldn't mind if humans went away, thus giving nicer animals a real life.