+576

Girls: It sucks when you go to sleep on white sheets and wake up on a Japanese flag, amirite?

37 19

thats gross, period.

awww man thats sick lol and im a girl

It's happened before -_-

alienators avatar alienator Yeah You Are +21Reply

That's not as bad as waking up on a Libyan flag... that's when i KNOW i've got a problem.

Man, I hate it when people change my bedsheets to flags when I'm sleeping.

Dude, I was eating!

......ew.

well that's a new one.

Haha clever!

better on the japanese flag than in japan.

wow. clever.

Uh... I'm no doctor, or even female, but if there's that much blood in the span of one night, I'm guessing something else is going on besides normal menstruation activity. Also that you're probably dead.

@MrRite Uh... I'm no doctor, or even female, but if there's that much blood in the span of one night, I'm guessing...

If it's the first day for a girl with a heavy flow and she's laying there for seven hours then yeah, it is possible for there to be that much blood. Don't ask how I know, you're probably happier not knowing.

FlyingGuineaPigs avatar FlyingGuineaPig Yeah You Are +21Reply
@FlyingGuineaPig If it's the first day for a girl with a heavy flow and she's laying there for seven hours then yeah, it is possible...

Really? I would think there's no possible way that you could bleed enough to thoroughly soak a blanket with a surface area larger than yourself in the span of a few hours and not be dead, or at the VERY least, severely sick. Regardless of where the blood is coming from.