+205

If someone loved you enough to die for you without having done anything wrong, you should at least listen to what they were trying to tell you, amirite?

Apolloss avatar
5 14
The voters have decided that Apollos is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Because so many people have been in this situation.

@Christ_Jesus Fine...

We still on for bowling this Saturday? Bigfoot and the Easter Bunny are definitely in.

@DanielJames We still on for bowling this Saturday? Bigfoot and the Easter Bunny are definitely in.

Nah, Santa didn't come through with my bowling ball with the economy and all.

@Christ_Jesus Nah, Santa didn't come through with my bowling ball with the economy and all.

Maybe he'll come through with it on your birthday instead of Christmas.....

@myprofile Maybe he'll come through with it on your birthday instead of Christmas.....

Yeah maybe, it was actually the only thing I wished for last year because I felt like being selfish and not wishing the world a better place. I wonder if that's considered sin because if it is then my streak is finally over grr.

thank you Jesus

Hmm, I wonder who this is talking about.