+263

To the people who keep posting stuff about gays and religion: Please keep it to yourself. We all have different opinions and have faith in them, right? So why fight about them with people you don't know. Let's all coexist in peace, because fighting is sure as hell not gonna do anything good for the world, amirite?

rileyrawrzzs avatar
5 34
The voters have decided that rileyrawrzz is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

So basically you are saying exactly the opposite of what amirite is about.

While i agree to an extent, theres not much wrong with persuasive speeches or papers, but arguing on the internet, i agree, won't get you anywhere 90% of the time.

"Hey let's say our opinion and post stuff on amirite," LOL JK I'm OP

idiot why are you telling people not to post their opinions on a website where the WHOLE POINT is to post your opinions..?

Try telling Scratoncity that...

how will the trolls live?

Isn't the point of this website to express your opinion, even if no one agrees? Duuuurrrrr.

@cazhaztoez Isn't the point of this website to express your opinion, even if no one agrees? Duuuurrrrr.

Yes it is, but why make a post that's going to just make a lot of people mad? And you're probably gonna say "like this one?" yeah okay sure whatever but this post is my opinion too and i'm not saying you have to like it but why are you trying to make me feel stupid. Not working.

rileyrawrzzs avatar rileyrawrzz Yeah You Are -3Reply
@rileyrawrzz Yes it is, but why make a post that's going to just make a lot of people mad? And you're probably gonna say "like...

I wasn't trying to make you feel stupid, but telling someone off or telling them not to share their opinion on a website where you're supposed to share your opinion is just ridiculous. So perhaps if you're so worried about people posting 'offensive' post maybe you should disappear. Just saying.

so??? its the freakin internet!! people have the right to say what they believe, (i.e. freedom of speech!!) if u dont like it, ur problem! :P its not like ur ever gonna meet them or something!!

I'm confused... How do we coexist peacefully if people are allowed to hate gays and other religion/ethnicities?

Yeah I get what you mean, but I'm tired of the people on here trying to push me into believing something else. I'm happy with what I believe and I want it to stay that way. Thanks for the comment:)

rileyrawrzzs avatar rileyrawrzz Yeah You Are +1Reply

Yall should try out satanism... It's pretty legit. ;-D

To be fair, fighting is how the world became as you know it

@Whiteshadow To be fair, fighting is how the world became as you know it

Yeah cause the world is just one big ball of happiness right now, isn't it? No.

rileyrawrzzs avatar rileyrawrzz Yeah You Are -4Reply
@rileyrawrzz Yeah cause the world is just one big ball of happiness right now, isn't it? No.

I never said it was happy if you could read. Ha. without fighting, your country wouldnt properly exist

erm, you kind of just posted about gays and religion.
isnt that a little hypocrytical?

religion, i agree, keep that to yourself.

i see nothing wrong with posting about gays. we've pretty much established that being a homophobe is not accepted in society. i dont see how posting that gays should have equal rights will really offend anyone, but religion is a touchy subject for a lot of people.

@religion, i agree, keep that to yourself. i see nothing wrong with posting about gays. we've pretty much...

being gay is wrong!! PERIOD! God made adam and eve, not ADAM and STEVE! >:(

@being gay is wrong!! PERIOD! God made adam and eve, not ADAM and STEVE! >:(

maybe adam and eve were made first so more than two people would exist...and that's assuming adam and eve existed....whcih you cannot prove...

If people get offended by things on amirite they should'nt be on it. Its here for people to express their opinions.

Amen.

riceftws avatar riceftw Yeah You Are 0Reply

@rileyrawzz. Well said.

If you don't like it, then stop using the internet.

sigh If only some wise words on a website were all it took to heal the world.

Isn't this site all about expressing one's opinion? You can have a discussion without fighting.

Really don't see any religious people posting, it's people who flame religion that post (and get homepaged) a lot

No offense like YES I KNOW THAT YOU ARE ALLOWED AND SUPPOSED TO PUT YOUR OPINION ON HERE but i think i get the idea from the earlier comments so why are you pointing it out again...?

rileyrawrzzs avatar rileyrawrzz Yeah You Are 0Reply

To everyone disagreeing, why make posts that you KNOW are going to piss people off? It's stupid. And what she's saying isn't a hard concept to grasp...

@To everyone disagreeing, why make posts that you KNOW are going to piss people off? It's stupid. And what she's...

ur telling people what u think....if they dont like it, their problem!! just ignore it. duh!

You homo.

Op sounds like the kind of kid who gets bullied a lot, probably a christan too, or gay....