+593

It's really awkward trying to explain a show to someone who's never seen it. "It's about this guy who's a serial killer by night and a policeman by day and also is in the mafia. And his father owns a funeral home/exotic marine animal store. And his daughter is dating his adopted brother. And he can fly." "..." "I swear it's a good show", amirite?

ali_ds avatar
8 20
The voters have decided that ali_d is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

What show is this?

@Thomas What show is this?

I think he was exaggerating to get his point across.

@689011

lol what show is that?

and to OP what show are you describing?

@707001

so is it written in first person, or third person? like how can you hear everyone's thoughts?

@707848

oh, is he a mind reader? does he know what they're thinking, or is it just for the reader's benefit?

some parts of this remind me of dexter, then some parts just got weird.

@smokebluntsfuckcunts some parts of this remind me of dexter, then some parts just got weird.

I actually came up with this post when I was trying to explain the premise of Dexter to one of my friends. Haha obviously I exaggerated the other parts

ali_ds avatar ali_d Yeah You Are +2Reply