-301

This happy face Ü is better than :) amirite?

1 28
The voters have decided that this post is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

CHU ARE A DISGRACE TO SIE GERMAN CULTURE. DAT IST NOT A SCHMILEY FACE CHU DUMBFUCK!! IT'S A U UMLAUT. NEIN NEIN NEIN!!!!!!!!!!

@HiTLER123 CHU ARE A DISGRACE TO SIE GERMAN CULTURE. DAT IST NOT A SCHMILEY FACE CHU DUMBFUCK!! IT'S A U UMLAUT. NEIN NEIN...

i'm sorry, but ü is not only used in the german language. it's also used in spanish, such a "pingüino" (penguin)... i doubt it was meant as a disgrace to your culture.

@thinkfathomless http://www.amirite.net/90408 Anthony did it first.

Anthony's was posted on May 23, this was posted on March 31.

@mouse4216 Anthony's was posted on May 23, this was posted on March 31.

Oops, I didn't look at the dates, I just knew I'd seen it somewhere before.. My bad.

I prefer ツ as a happy face.

Curts avatar Curt No Way +4Reply

lol, it looks so creepy in this font.

I'm from Mexico indeed hahaha
ñ_ñ

Ü

(REpost for spelling problems) "Happy Face U", really??? So I guess ñ is just a cute little hat?

Sadies avatar Sadie No Way +2Reply

OMG IT'S SCARY! It's like smiley-face meets the monster in the closet! It's like the world's heaviest person grinning! It's eyes are so small and beady! KILL IT! KILL IT WITH FIRE!!!!

kind of like a penis with tiny balls

I thought it was cuter.

accioglassess avatar accioglasses Yeah You Are +1Reply

I think its adorable

:∫

how do you type that

It's a U umlaut. It's a (Greman from my experiences...) letter. You would probably need to go into your symbols in Word and pull it out.

BeatleBabes avatar BeatleBabe Yeah You Are 0Reply
@BeatleBabe It's a U umlaut. It's a (Greman from my experiences...) letter. You would probably need to go into your symbols in...

*German. There are some other languages that use it, but I think they all have Germanic roots.

Spanish uses it to so that the reader knows that the "u" isn't pronounced like "ooh" (not quite the sound, but close enough in writing)

lets see how long this post can have a steady score of 0.... at least thats what im doing.

it's creepy..... awesomely creepy

Saigots avatar Saigot Yeah You Are 0Reply

... And the same thing can happen to you, smilin' so hard my mouth look like a capital U (8)

It Kinda looks like Squidward!
You know, because the U looks like his odd looking nose!

It looks like my 7th grade Spanish teacher's smiley faces, except less odd-looking...

Ü doesn't really look like a smiley.