+720

I want to become a politician just so I can put stupid attack ads against my opponent on TV. "My opponent regularly eats Skippy peanut butter. He does this knowing that people in wheelchairs can't skip. My opponent regularly insults people in wheelchairs!", amirite?

armtheangelss avatar
66 18
The voters have decided that armtheangels is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

"My opponent regulary breathes air. Would you like him to run (blah blah blah) knowing he is filling the air with CO2? Well, I don't breathe out CO2, because I'm an alien from planent Valonitioan. There, people think I am awesome. You think I am awesome. You should vote for me. You should not vote for my sheep-loving opponent."

Then make an ad about their college days. They joined a Jump 5 fan club. People in wheelchairs can't jump. My opponent mocks the disabled.

JennaGees avatar JennaGee Yeah You Are +10Reply

... Five months later, Skippy peanut butter goes out of business...

Baconnoisseurs avatar Baconnoisseur Yeah You Are +10Reply

And then don't take credit for it.. Just leave that out there. haha

@mchristie And then don't take credit for it.. Just leave that out there. haha

Yes, and in the fast mumbling part that's always at the end put "This message brought to you by the people who just wasted a minute and a half of your time."

armtheangelss avatar armtheangels Yeah You Are +9Reply

hahah this reminds me of that one post about not being able to say/do anything without offending someone.

rowannes avatar rowanne Yeah You Are +5Reply
@rowanne hahah this reminds me of that one post about not being able to say/do anything without offending someone.

lmao, I laughed at that post and all the comments on it, so hard. It was hilarious

Anangrygnomes avatar Anangrygnome Yeah You Are +1Reply

Wheelchairs? That's offensive to people with no arms!

Lol My opponent worships Aqua Buddha!

LittleMexicos avatar LittleMexico Yeah You Are +3Reply

BEST AD EVER!

Lkuns avatar Lkun Yeah You Are +3Reply
@Lkun BEST AD EVER!

the link doesn't work anymore because of a copyright claim. could you post another link of the same ad?

@Lkun BEST AD EVER!

Sam Katz. He kicks children in the face.

This is the law of syllogism, we're learning it in Geometry :]

chuckytheduckys avatar chuckytheducky Yeah You Are +2Reply

pretty sure that just made my night

drummajor12s avatar drummajor12 Yeah You Are +1Reply

LAWLZ

riceftws avatar riceftw Yeah You Are 0Reply