+271

By the time i save up for a new ipod/iphone, apple would have came out with a new one that is 5 times the price i had originally saved up for, amirite?

slimy_waffless avatar
1 4
The voters have decided that slimy_waffles is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

There's never been an iPod/iPhone more expensive than the previous generation. The only possible exception is when Apple introduced the iPod Photo for the first time.

@wobbuffet There's never been an iPod/iPhone more expensive than the previous generation. The only possible exception is when...

I got a ipod photo when they first came out... and three weeks later my water bottle leaked in my bad and drowned my ipod, so I swore I'd never waste that much money on an ipod again. But I got an ipod touch for my birthday last year and I love it. (cool story bro).

SpearmintMilks avatar SpearmintMilk Yeah You Are 0Reply

I personally prefer to not be a stereotype so I don't have either.

Spains avatar Spain Yeah You Are 0Reply