+547

Even under ideal conditions people have trouble locating their car keys in a pocket, hitting the G-spot, and Pinning the Tail on the Donkey - but I'd bet my ass everyone can find and push the Snooze button from 3 feet away, in about 1.7 seconds, eyes closed, first time every time... amirite?

MelF21s avatar
20 9
The voters have decided that MelF21 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

OMFG I posted the same thing!!! Just worded a little differently...this is the THIRD time someone posted the same thing as me and got homepaged!!!

@HelloKitty822 OMFG I posted the same thing!!! Just worded a little differently...this is the THIRD time someone posted the same...

But didn't you copy off of someone else? I searched this post and it was posted three times but you posted yours after somebody else already did.

It's not actually that hard to fund the G-spot

haha actually i just sort of slam my hand down in the general vicinity of the snooze button and that usually works :)

I want THIS to be POTD soon..

@Stwentytwo I want THIS to be POTD soon..

I do not want anymore... see HelloKitty822's comment.

@Stwentytwo I do not want anymore... see HelloKitty822's comment.

Oh my. That is the EXACT same thing I just did. Hahahhaa. Hers should be POTD. Although, the g-spot thing is pretty funny.