+506

You can't wait to see these emo rock dudes with the full sleeve tattoos or the frat boys with their "I love Pizza" tattoos in 50-60 years, amirite?

2 14

lol "emo rock dudes" fail

Sleeves look sweet on old people. Like they've got a crazy history or something. I can't wait to be old with all my tattoos. Tattoos tell a story, and I love that.

As for "I love pizza" tattoos? That's just weird...

no respectable fraternity man would ever get a tattoo like that...in my fraternity you can get kicked out for having a tattoo if you get it after joining.

Depends on the stupidity of the tattoo. Mr. Rogers had sleeves, which is why he wore long sleeved sweaters, but his tats were from his Marines days.

PirateQueens avatar PirateQueen Yeah You Are 0Reply

Craig Owens will always be sexy with his full sleeves, chest, and neck tattoos =)

Well, I look at it this way. When the tattooed generation becomes old, there will be millions of other people with tattoos, so therefore it will be common and accepted.

Tattoos are beautiful pieces of artwork that tell amazing stories. Even when you're old, that doesn't mean the stories aren't relevant, they'll be more fun to tell.

@deathmetalchick Tattoos are beautiful pieces of artwork that tell amazing stories. Even when you're old, that doesn't mean the...

yes! my daddy has tats, and they still look awesome, he's 51, he got his first tats at 15, and he has some beautiful artwork on his arms. all by Paul Riengold, he looks like a painting of Jesus!

@fuster_cluck yes! my daddy has tats, and they still look awesome, he's 51, he got his first tats at 15, and he has some...

That's awesome! I respect people who aren't afraid to get tattoos even though they know they will wrinkle as they age. People shouldn't be ashamed of their stories, even their tragic stories.