+512

You don't really understand why some kids think smoking will make them cool. I mean, what's so cool about smoking in deadly poisons and slowing killing yourself while having terrible breath, gross yellow teeth, nails, etc? amirite?

2 16

It's funny how non smokers talk about smokers being cool all the time, but no smokers think they are. So where did this 'cool' thing come from?

Smoking is awesome. I don't know if I'm being sarcastic or not.

My response to this: http://amirite.net/649103

Thantophobias avatar Thantophobia Yeah You Are 0Reply

Can we stop hating on the smokers? They made a decision that may have adverse affects on their health, and I think by now with all the campaigning they know what smoking does to them. But we CAN set an example by not smoking.

But seriously what's your problem?I have yet to see irl a smoker with yellow teeth(and nails?wtf), i always wear chewing gum with me and everybody dies eventually.It's not like if you don't smoke you're gonna live forever.Please stop being so judgemental.

@702578

Don't pretend it doesn't turn you on.

@guci But seriously what's your problem?I have yet to see irl a smoker with yellow teeth(and nails?wtf), i always wear...

it causes lung cancer and among other poisons that would be deadly to your body, so why would you want this to happen to u?

TalkingRices avatar TalkingRice Yeah You Are +1Reply
@TalkingRice it causes lung cancer and among other poisons that would be deadly to your body, so why would you want this to...

I've heard of people getting lung cancer thats never smoked in their lives. Just because someone smokes doesn't mean they'll die earlier than you.

@s1m1 I've heard of people getting lung cancer thats never smoked in their lives. Just because someone smokes doesn't...

uhh it enhances the possibility of it? That's beside the point, main question: why would you do this even though you KNOW it's actually slowly killing you off. it doesn't matter if some don't get affected by it, MOST will so why still do it?

TalkingRices avatar TalkingRice Yeah You Are 0Reply

um yeah they do but there is a thing called secondhand smoke. Im not saying thats the only cause because there is alot of air pollution in the world today, but secondhand smoke is everywhere.