+113

Smokers: You don't smoke to look cool, you do it because, despite all the health issues, you enjoy it, or are addicted, amirite?

0 13
@1509969

when people are going through rough times in their lives, i guess some people turn to smoking like other people do with alcohol, drugs or food etc. i know its not healthy, but sometimes its why people do it, to feel better, which is what is associated with cigarrettes, instant stress relief :/ (i have a friend who started smoking because of this, i personally eat my feelings...ha)

Always hitting a Cheyane on beautiful days :)

It couldb e somehting to do with " I can suck on this burning stick and feel nothing. i can blow the resulting smoke in your face,, therefore i am better than you." I have a nike water bottle. I sprayed the guy who said that to me last's face and put out his cigarette.

Or you're just a fucking idiot.

And that's not a good thing. Smoking does absolutely nothing for anybody. You can always find something else (that won't kill you) that will make you happy.

@brunetterox915 Mostly tobacco. But Marijuana isn't great for you either.

Yes I agree with you about the tobacco smokers.
As for someone who smokes pot, I use it for pain relieve and stress relieve. I try to avoid smoking around people who don't smoke pot because usually they don't like it.

@Sex_With_A_Snail Yes I agree with you about the tobacco smokers. As for someone who smokes pot, I use it for pain relieve and stress...

See I think medical marijuana is fine, as long as you're using it the right way. I don't condone marijuana being dealt on the streets, but honestly the only reason it's not legal is because it's too hard to tax and the government couldn't make money off of it. But tobacco is something this world could do without completely and everyone would be better for it.

The grandmother kills both of the girls' parents at the end of Paranormal Activity 3