+176

The person who decided to have bathroom door handles on the inside so you have to touch them after washing your hands is an idiot, amirite?

Ram27s avatar
0 10
The voters have decided that Ram27 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I always take a little piece of paper towel to the open the door on the way out. There's more often than not a trash can near bathrooms.

ScottyDs avatar ScottyD Yeah You Are +7Reply
@ScottyD I always take a little piece of paper towel to the open the door on the way out. There's more often than not a...

If it is farther, I just hold the door with my foot and shoot the paper towel like a basketball.

waterpaynetings avatar waterpayneting Yeah You Are +2Reply

But hypothetically, if everyone washes their hands then it shouldn't be a problem.

how are you going to open the door xD

@ClaireTheBozo how are you going to open the door xD

I'm pretty sure that they're talking about public places. A lot of them already have this feature. Your house hopefully isn't dirty enough to have this concern.

Or even better, just have a hallway that doubles back on itself so that there don't even need to be doors.