+902

you wish you could sell your old or annoying songs on itunes and get money back from them to buy new ones that you want, amirite?

amikas avatar Music
9 14
The voters have decided that amika is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

lol you actually BUY the songs?

what a noob

@YOU WOULDN'T DOWNLOAD A CAR

what? you can do that?

IWANTURPEANUTSs avatar IWANTURPEANUTS Yeah You Are +2Reply
@YOU WOULDN'T DOWNLOAD A CAR

I would if I could.

SpelingChampiens avatar SpelingChampien Yeah You Are +1Reply

I have sad news. Limewire has been given a court injunction to stop p2p file sharing. :( looks like downloading music just got a whole lot harder for lazy people.

well limewire crashed my old computer and it costed $400 to fix it, so yeah I'd rather pay $1.29 for one song than be stupid enough to go through all that again

amikas avatar amika Yeah You Are +1Reply
@amika well limewire crashed my old computer and it costed $400 to fix it, so yeah I'd rather pay $1.29 for one song than...

It's funny for me it be cheaper to just download all the songs and fix the computer

@It's funny for me it be cheaper to just download all the songs and fix the computer

hey bands/artists need money too ya know. besides i buy songs or cds if i really like a band and i want to support them

IWANTURPEANUTSs avatar IWANTURPEANUTS Yeah You Are +8Reply
@IWANTURPEANUTS hey bands/artists need money too ya know. besides i buy songs or cds if i really like a band and i want to support them

Yeah, I don't pay money to download stuff online but I usually go out and buy the CD. But saying I listen to lots of indie music and korean music it gets kinda hard.

@Yeah, I don't pay money to download stuff online but I usually go out and buy the CD. But saying I listen to lots...

Yeah, I like Japanese music but i-tunes doesn't sell a lot of the really good songs. I still wont' download them illegally though because a.) I don't know how to without asking my friend b.) If the company starts selling the music to the U.S. I know I won't buy it if I already have it, so I just wait until they come here.

fangirl12s avatar fangirl12 Yeah You Are 0Reply

Or just think of it this way: FUCK ITUNES