+1,251

You've had that friend that you are kind of getting sick of, but you can't REALLY not be friends with them, amirite?

Hellotharr123s avatar
13 12
The voters have decided that Hellotharr123 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Because we're a big group, and you don't know if anyone else feels the same way and if you tell anyone, they will probably tell everyone else and have you exiled.

JennaGees avatar JennaGee Yeah You Are +6Reply

It's also really conflicting when you're not in any of the same classes, and when you try to hang out with them, they're always busy and don't make ANY attempts to reconnect.
And they just don't care, but it'd be difficult to make new, close friends :/

Katffros avatar Katffro Yeah You Are +5Reply
bros avatar bro Yeah You Are +1Reply

It's worse when you have them in all your classes and they're your lab partner, or even worse, you live with them. I've experienced all of the above.

Nightmans avatar Nightman Yeah You Are +4Reply

Oh so how i wish i could press the YYA button many of many times!

hmm_s avatar hmm_ Yeah You Are +3Reply

I hate being in that situation. It's like, you don't want to tell them you want to stop hanging out and hurt their feelings, but on the other hand, you really don't want to be friends anymore. It's even worse when you don't have any other friends you could hang out with instead of them.

I'm starting to feel this away about one of my friends..

MisterBillNyes avatar MisterBillNye Yeah You Are +1Reply
@MisterBillNye I'm starting to feel this away about one of my friends..

i know, me too; i just started hanging with new people and she stopped being AS clingy as she was before. Although i can't really get mad at her because we do a lot of the same sports, you and i will just have to live with it...

Hellotharr123s avatar Hellotharr123 Yeah You Are +4Reply

I just encountered this same problem yesterday... I had enough and was pushed over the edge... now we're taking a "break" from our friendship... I can't help but feel guilty for hurting her though. :s Sometimes putting up with them isn't doing anybody any good though either...

Zaidajunebugs avatar Zaidajunebug Yeah You Are 0Reply

BLEH ABSOLUTELY TRUE!
she hangs out with all of my other friends so im always with her but shes such a bitch sometimes!