+161

I feel bad for the next generation, they're all gonna have four sets of grandparents. amirite?

2 9

More grandparents = more presents.

That's not a bad thing! More money!

I have three sets. It's not so bad.

Well, about 1 out of every 3 marriages end in divorce. Then each parent gets remarried, and their grandchildren will end up having 4 sets of grandparents, 2 on each parent's side.

@Well, about 1 out of every 3 marriages end in divorce. Then each parent gets remarried, and their grandchildren...

Why is that so bad then? And use the reply button. And it's not like everyone is going to have divorced parents. Divorce rates go up when the economy gets bad. If this fixes itself soon, like it should, then this is void.

Taters avatar Tater No Way +7Reply
@Tater Why is that so bad then? And use the reply button. And it's not like everyone is going to have divorced parents...

The news apparently says we're slipping into another recession but it's like, when were we out of the last one?

Why?

What are you talking about?

Taters avatar Tater No Way 0Reply
@Tater What are you talking about?

I think I get what they're saying.
If for each parent you have, you get one set of grandparents, then technically, your parents would have to be divorced and remarried.