+135

It's annoying when people think you're weird for loving winter over summer. I'm sorry, but the idea of sitting down, completely drained of energy, creating my own climate from my sweat and body heat is not as appealing as curling up in bed with a good book or movie, amirite?

SillyJillys avatar
5 14
The voters have decided that SillyJilly is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

People think i'm weird for liking summer over winter, and that is just as annoying because they give the same kind of examples you did. I could say, I'm sorry, but getting all dressed up in tons of layers, having to deal with the flu, chattering teeth, and whipping winds is less appealing than curling up in a hammock on the beach with a nice book or lemonade.

_Jojo_s avatar _Jojo_ No Way +12Reply

Winter is actually the best. End of discussion. End of abnormality.

maumaus avatar maumau Yeah You Are +10Reply
@maumau Winter is actually the best. End of discussion. End of abnormality.

Just shut the fuck up. You don't know anything, fucktard

maumaus avatar maumau Yeah You Are +11Reply
@maumau LOOL, what's up your ass ? Winter ?

I just love you and am tired of how seperated we are.

maumaus avatar maumau Yeah You Are +5Reply

You can always put more clothes on in winter. In summer, taking them all off usually gets you in trouble :(

i think you're weird for loving a season

Thomass avatar Thomas Yeah You Are +2Reply

Fall > Every other season.

Thank you. I'm from the north, and I live in Texas so all of these silly people think I'm weird!

Prosopagnosias avatar Prosopagnosia Yeah You Are +1Reply
@Prosopagnosia Thank you. I'm from the north, and I live in Texas so all of these silly people think I'm weird!

Lol, you're welcome, kind stranger. I'm from Australia so we get some pretty bad heat waves during the summer.

SillyJillys avatar SillyJilly Yeah You Are +1Reply

I hate the summer...way too hot. I hate the winter too...way too cold. That is all. :)

Haha, fair enough.

SillyJillys avatar SillyJilly Yeah You Are -2Reply