+357

It is really hard seeing someone one day, and then the next day they have a freak accident and die, amirite?

Ellens avatar
2 7
The voters have decided that Ellen is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Bridge to Terabithia flashback

That just happened yesterday. She was walking to school and she got hit by a car and she's brain dead now. I saw her just the afternoon before and now she's gone.

awww :,(

A friend of mine got killed from being hit by a car late one night. I saw him earlier that night, but at that time he was mad at me for something.

He was also in love with me.

my brothers best friend and him had plans to go see a movie one night but the night before his friend crashed into a tree and was killed. it was terrible

This just happened at my school. It was just a normal Friday, seeing her be her normal self, smiling and laughing with everyone, and that night she was killed in a drive-by shooting. It's not fair.

i have a friend from school and the day before her accident i told her that her hair looked especially beautiful the next day she and her boyfriend were riding fourwheelers and she was not wearing a helmet to save her life they had to shave her head this seems small compared to the fact that she still cant walk or talk 6 months later but it still broke my heart):