+337

If they love you for a reason, they don't love you, amirite?

Neos avatar Relationships
15 7
The voters have decided that Neo is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

"I love you because of your amazing personality."
"What?! You don't really love me then >:("

You love them because of so many reasons, it just combines into one big one you cant describe.

ChristinaIsMes avatar ChristinaIsMe Yeah You Are +4Reply

I guess it sorta means when you love someone so much but you don't even know why, you just do. But I disagree because I think if that is the case you just don't know why you do, but you'll realise the reason why eventually.

"Love me still but know not why"- for comely grace

You shouldn't require a reason to really love someone, because when that reason fades, so does your love. Love is beyond logic. It takes time to realize that.

Neos avatar Neo Yeah You Are +2Reply

That's one of the stupidest things I've ever heard. You have to have a reason.

Nope, you definitely have a reason to love someone. I'd even go so far as to say, it's not love if there isn't a reason.

I think what you mean is "if they love you because of what you can do for them or how popular you make them look or because you make them feel better about themself, they don't love you."