+367

Who thinks of the phrases for the captchas? "Dont upset the apple cart". They sound like something you'd say in your sleep after a long night of binge drinking. amirite?

mariaahxs avatar
4 7
The voters have decided that mariaahx is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

who does the math on this site, they said 4 + 3 isn't 7.

Just because you are ignorant of old popular phrases doesn't mean everyone else is.

@Just because you are ignorant of old popular phrases doesn't mean everyone else is.

It's okay, I'm not ignorant.
"Don't upset the apple cart" comes from old New York, late 1700s. When purchasing apples, you had to be careful of how you treated the man with the fruit cart. If you upset him while purchasing something, he would give you the gnarliest apple.
Obviously~

youuuu are so annoyingly arrogant. get over yourself. it was a joke. thats what the site is about.

@youuuu are so annoyingly arrogant. get over yourself. it was a joke. thats what the site is about.

Well it wasn't a funny joke.
In addition, I think this site is more about people expressing opinions (jokes or not), not insults, so behave yourself.

Actually, I had known that. Although, taken out of context it sounds silly. I hope you feel good about yourself now though.@728331 (Anonymous):

mariaahxs avatar mariaahx Yeah You Are -1Reply