+73

Its disguisting that in this modern day of age, some people are still against homosexuality. amirite?

Pink_Dinosaurs avatar
0 15
The voters have decided that Pink_Dinosaur is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Disgusting is a bit harsh. Sure it's ignorant to be against it, but you have to understand that some people have been raised to believe and have logically processed a man and woman being together as the only way to be. You can't just tell someone "okay, everything you ever learned in life was a lie. You're going to believe in this now." and expect them to just magically change their world view. This kind of thing takes time and patience. I'd bet there are way more people today who accept homosexuality than there was ten years ago.

There are racists too.

Nacklefoodles avatar Nacklefoodle Yeah You Are +5Reply

I don't think there's anything wrong with being against it. As long as those views don't turn into bigotry and hatred.
My Bible, which I believe as truth, says acting on it is not a good thing.
That doesn't mean I can't have a gay best friend, which I do. It just means that I, as a Christian, chose to not act on any homosexual tendencies.

I know people will throw a pissy fit by referring to it as 'sinning' but I always say 'hate the sin love the 'sinner'. Meaning just because you think it's wrong doesn't make it okay to show hatred towards the person doing it.

@heythereilikeurhair I don't think there's anything wrong with being against it. As long as those views don't turn into bigotry and...

You know the bible HAS been wrong before, it says you can have slaves, says you should burn kill those who do something as meager as saying God's name in vain (wrong yes but a bit drastic don't you think?)

Who says the bible isn't wrong about gays if it was wrong about all that stuff?

yesnomaybes avatar yesnomaybe Yeah You Are -1Reply
mchalla3s avatar mchalla3 Yeah You Are -1Reply
@mchalla3 why does it even matter if heythereilikeyourhair is pretty cool about it anyways?

It's my argument to say that maybe people can be gay and get married and finally be accepted by the main religious group that keeps it from being legalized.

yesnomaybes avatar yesnomaybe Yeah You Are 0Reply

*day and age

Not disgusting in it of itself, just disgusting governments still use religion reasons as a way to prevent it from being legalized.

yesnomaybes avatar yesnomaybe Yeah You Are +2Reply

It's not digusting that people believe it's immoral. People can believe whatever the hell they want to believe. The problem is that some people think that their beliefs are the same as everyone's, so they think gay marriage and the like should not be allowed, which is kind of disgusting.

disgusting*

@1843527

It's not against human rights to be against homosexuality

Hello,
My name am miss Vera i love Ur profile,
please contact me here in my private
email OK(princess1_john@ yahoo com) pl write to me in my email address not on the site i have an important issue to discuss with you please need your help please But I have a question for you...Can I trust you with my heart

Hello,
My name am miss Vera i love Ur profile,
please contact me here in my private
email OK(princess1_john yahoo com) pl write to me in my email address not on the site i have an important issue to discuss with you please need your help please But I have a question for you...Can I trust you with my heart

Anonymous