+393

Rubix Cubes would be much easier if you were colorblind, amirite?

gommy2bears avatar
8 22
The voters have decided that gommy2bear is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Reposted my post >=O

@adam Reposted my post >=O

haha im sorry but the smiley face as your avatar totally overcomes the mad face you made there

Some_Kids avatar Some_Kid Yeah You Are +15Reply

colorblind people don't see in black and white if that's what you're saying. they see colors but they're distorted and not what normal people see.

refer to: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Co...Classification

derps avatar derp No Way +5Reply
@derp colorblind people don't see in black and white if that's what you're saying. they see colors but they're distorted...

Which is exactly why I didn't understand this post at all. Sometimes knowledge can kill a joke, haha.

Well, apparently 8 people didn't get it.

If you are colorblind, then the Rubix Cube looks like a square that is all the same color. Supposively...

God_Almightys avatar God_Almighty Yeah You Are +3Reply
@supposively? Supposedly.

Excuse me, my clever lad. I will execute the nearest English Language expert to me, and we will have no more of this nonsense.

Thank you for your inquiry.

God_Almightys avatar God_Almighty Yeah You Are 0Reply
@God_Almighty Well, apparently 8 people didn't get it. If you are colorblind, then the Rubix Cube looks like a square that is...

Either they didn't get it, or possibly the post is just wrong.
Firstly you'd be able to tell the difference between many of the colours, and secondly, you wouldn't be able to actually solve the Rubik's cube.

Rubix Cubes ARE pretty easy once you figure out how to solve them :-/

Also, it wouldn't be easier if you were colorblind because it still wouldn't be solved, even if you thought it was.

Golds avatar Gold Yeah You Are +2Reply

Color blind people would still have to complete it, they'd just think one side was all red, for instance, rather than all yellow...

Wouldn't that make them harder?

The Rubik's cube would be much harder for a colour blind person. They wouldn't know when they have actually solved it.

COULD YOU ALL JUST STOP BEING SERIOUS FOR 2 SECONDS AND JUST LAUGH AT THE JOKE?????

gommy2bears avatar gommy2bear Yeah You Are 0Reply

i did a post almost identical to this

yeah i was about to say...

I bet mostly colourblind people voted no way.

Ever heard of the Icon Cube? http://www.amirite.net/383583

hahaha as a speedcuber i'd be bent on getting it right...and colorblindness wouldn't help.

YuZs avatar YuZ No Way -4Reply