+331

We're all equal in death. Regardless of if you were smart, or dumb; tall or short; rich or poor; we all go to the same ground and end up the same thing. Worthless bones. amirite?

Seths avatar
7 14
The voters have decided that Seth is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

i no wayed just beause im going to be cremated and i'll be worthless ash:)

Thomass avatar Thomas No Way +8Reply
@Thomas i no wayed just beause im going to be cremated and i'll be worthless ash:)

You'll still end up in the ground, dead. You're no better than the rest of us.

@lyenlion You'll still end up in the ground, dead. You're no better than the rest of us.

I think when I wrote that, I meant that i wouldn't be bones. Instead, I would be ash. It doesn't make a lot of sense though.

Thomass avatar Thomas No Way +1Reply

Your body may end up dust, but your contribution to society can last for centuries.

Did anyone else read this post and think HAMLET!!!! Maybe I'm just an English nerd lol :)

ECbeat2014s avatar ECbeat2014 Yeah You Are +2Reply
@ECbeat2014 Did anyone else read this post and think HAMLET!!!! Maybe I'm just an English nerd lol :)

No that's EXACTLY what I thought!! Then i tried showing it to my friend who's also an English major, and she didn't get the reference </3

ECbeat2014s avatar ECbeat2014 Yeah You Are -1Reply

Ha, I made this post just because of dai de los muertos, and thats the whole idea of the holiday.

Seths avatar Seth Yeah You Are 0Reply

Well, technically you will be worthless bones/ ash, but the only thing that matters is how you acted when you were alive, because that determines where your soul will go for all of eternity. unless you don't believe in souls. then you can just think you'll be worthless forever :)

Well, I think I'm going to go cry in a corner now.

Lupuss avatar Lupus Yeah You Are 0Reply

Hey! your on this post too!? Well thats just fantastic. And its a Mexican holiday. So(not meaning to be racist, its just that mexico is a primitive, barely advancing country) most people won't make a contribution that will stick. The country is based off of tradition.

Seths avatar Seth Yeah You Are -1Reply

We might help in building up some kinda rocks in a million years...

Meeps avatar Meep Yeah You Are -1Reply